Decorated Grey Christmas Tree

Senin, 09 September 2013

Review Moistfull Aloe 4 Kinds Set - Etude House

Hi all.. I'm back..
For today, I want to review Moistfull Aloe 4 Kinds Set from Etude House..
I decided to bought this travel set because it come in mini size, so I can try it (suitable to my skin or not) before I decide to buy a big one..ahaha..

Moistfull Aloe contains Baobab Tree and Organic Aloe content to lift and tighten complexion while soothing. This kit comes with the following bellow :
- Moistfull Aloe First Essence.
Includes 86.9% of organic Aloe which soothes the skin; Rich moisture makes dry skin smooth and healty; No mineral oil, no paraben, no talc.
As you can see in my picture below, the texture feel like gel, wattery and sticky. I use it with cotton face to avoid the stickiness on my face. If you use it with a cotton face, it also can remove impurities on your skin.

- Moistfull Aloe Soothing Skin.
Is a gel skin (toner) with enriched Baobab Tree extracts and Organic Aloe, and supplies instant, full-charged moisture to the skin just like Aloe juice. But for me it feel more wattery and it doesn't make your face sticky, not like the First Essence, so you don't need to apply it with cotton face.
This Soothing Skin easily absorb to my skin and make my face feel so refreshing..

- Moistfull Aloe Soothing Lotion.
Formulated with baobab tree, organic aloe extracts (4622 mg), organic herb extracts (lavender·chamomile); Provides fresh moisture for skin; Ethanol free, oil free, paraben free, talc free.
This lotion feel like a cream, just a little bit sticky.

And the last from this Set is
- Moistfull Aloe Soothing Cream.
Moistfull Aloe Soothing Cream is formulated with enriched Baobab Tree extracts and Organic Aloe and supplies full-charged moisture deep into the skin and keeps moisture level.
I love this cream so much because it doesn't make your face sticky, easily absorb to my skin and my make face totally smooth.

All of this product from Aloe Moistfull series have a nice Aloe Vera smell, is so refreshing.. But I think this series is better for someone who have a dry skin. For me who have a little bit oily skin, it make my face little bit sticky and oily especially when I used the First Essence without cotton face and Soothing Lotion.
My rating for this product is 4/5.

Thank you ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tag : Etude House Moistfull Aloe 4 Kinds Travel Set, Moistfull Aloe 4 Kinds Set Review, Etude House Moistfull Aloe First Essence Review, Etude House Moistfull Aloe Soothing Skin Review, Etude House Moistfull Aloe Soothing Lotion Review, Etude House Moistfull Aloe Soothing Cream Review

1 komentar: